Answers to Your Collision Questions
From the Experts at Hank Graff Chevrolet
Get answers to your collision questions right here! Read our FAQs or ask a Hank Graff Collision Center technician a question!
Frequently Asked QuestionRead our Faqs to Get Some Valuable Information About Accidents and Collison Work Right Now!
FAQs About Accidents
- How do I get a copy of my accident report?
- Your insurance company will request copies of the accident report in order to begin processing your claim. If you need your own copy, you can request one by contacting the police department that responded to the scene.
- What should I do if I’m Involved in an accident?
- Whenever you’re involved in a car accident, there are a few important things to remember. You should exchange license numbers, vehicle registration information, and insurance information with the other driver(s). You should also call 911. This ensures that your accident will be properly documented by the police for insurance purposes. Of course, you should always call 911 right away if someone has been injured. If any property (including a parked car) is damaged, or if a domestic animal is injured, you should call the police or find the owner if possible. No matter what the circumstances, you should never leave the scene of an accident until you have everything you need to file your insurance claim. If you are unsure what to do at any point, call the authorities.
- Should I call my insurance company or will the Hank Graff Collision Center contact them?
- We recommend that you call your insurance company first, but if you’d like some help with this, we can call them for you or sit with you while you call the insurance company from the Hank Graff Collision Center, in case you need any help. Our main goal is to make the collision repair and insurance claim processes as easy for you as possible!
- Where do I get my claim number?
- When you report your accident to your insurance company, they will give you your claim number. You should bring that number with you when you visit us at the Hank Graff Collision Center, and we’ll take care of it from there!
FAQs About Collision Work
- Will the Hank Graff Collision Center order the necessary parts for my repair before I bring my car in?
- Absolutely! As soon as you give us your approval to perform your repairs, the Hank Graff Collision Center will order all the parts we’ll need to get your car back to its best! This means we can start working on your as soon as you bring it in, so you can drive it home faster.
- How long will it take to fix my vehicle?
- The Hank Graff Collision Center will meet or exceed your insurance company’s standards for turn-around time, but the length of time it will take depends on the extent of the damage and the availability of the necessary parts. We will do everything we possibly can to get your car back to you as quickly as possible.
- Is my vehicle a total loss if the frame is damaged?
- Not necessarily. A car is considered a total loss when the cost to repair the damage exceeds the car’s value, as determined by your insurance company. Most cars are now constructed with the frame and body molded together into a unibody. This means repairs are more complicated than they once were, but the certified technicians at the Hank Graff Collision Center have state-of-the-art equipment to help get your car looking like new again! If your car has too much damage and we are not able to repair part of it, we will simply replace that part of the vehicle.
- Can your technicians match my vehicle’s factory paint color?
- Absolutely! We can match the original color, and we used eco-friendly water-based paints, as well as advanced BlowTherm paint booths that bake the paint at 150F, which both allow us to achieve a factory finish.
- Should I replace my child’s car seat after an accident?
- Yes. The National SAFEKIDS Network suggests that you replace car seats that were in your vehicle during an accident.
- Can I wash or wax my vehicle after it’s been painted at the Hank Graff Collision Center?
- You can wash your car, but we suggest using a mild soap and a soft cloth or sponge. The new paint needs some time to cure, and for this reason you should not wax your car or get a commercial car wash for 30 days following the completion of your repairs. Take good care of your car during the first 30 days, and it will look great for many years to come!
- Do I have to pay a deductible when I pick my car up?
- If your insurance company requires you to pay a deductible, you will need to pay it when you come to pick your car up.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, and money orders as methods of payment.
- Can the Hank Graff Collision Center give me a ride home when I drop off my car?
- We would be glad to give you a ride to your home or office when you bring your car in for repairs. We can also pick you up and bring you back to our collision center when your repairs are complete.
- Are you located at the Hank Graff Chevrolet Okemos Dealership?
- We are located just four miles down the road from our Chevrolet dealership. Our address is 660 E. Grand River Road, Williamston, MI 48895. Some customers have had trouble locating our collision center using GPS or online directions, so be sure to enter the street name as E. Grand River Road, not E. Grand River Avenue, to get to the right location!
- What areas does the Hank Graff Collision Center service?
- We are proud to serve customers all over Mid-Michigan, including Okemos, Lansing, East Lansing, Haslett, Webberville, Williamston, Howell, Delhi Charter Township, Delta Charter Township, and beyond!
We Hope We Answered Your Collision Questions!
The team at our Lansing Area Hank Graff Collision Center is here to answer all your accident questions and help take the stress out of collision repairs. Whether you have questions about what you need to do if you're involved in an accident, or you'd like to know what to expect when you bring your car to our collision center for bodywork, we're here for you. No matter what kind of car you drive and what kind of repairs you need, our trained auto technicians can get your vehicle looking and running like new in no time.